• In the Spotlight:

My husband told me that if I don't have sex w him that he will find someone that will!!! WTH!!

We have't had sex for a year. I just am not that into sex anymore. We have 2 kids and I am a stay at home mom...I have kind of let myself go but I have so many other things to do that its last on my list. Should I just start havin sex w him to make him happy or leave.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• let him leave
    Anonymous

• Are you sure there isnt another reason for your not wanting to have sex? I mean even with everything going on its always nice to have some sort of alone ADULT time KWIM
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 6:49 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• You should have sex with him if you want to stay married. Why would you marry someone and then put them through this kind of hell? It is unfair to do this to a man. Men feel close to us through physical intimacy. If you have no sex drive, go see your doctor. You need to take care of your man because if you don't eventually someone else will.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 6:49 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• after having 2 kids....I just don't want to...I have NO sex drive and I am totally ok w that.. I really am. Its so annoyin how he wants me to blow him or have sex w him. I am beyond just laying there to....its just like...ugh, get off already so i can sleep
    Anonymous

• 1yr is that possible?
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 6:51 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Um, you need to get back in the swing of sex. It is important to marriage. Not only for him but you too. It is a bonding thing. Do what you have to do to have sex again. I like bubble baths, body spray and sexy clothes. GL.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 6:51 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• i understand u
    sex is grose and messy
    Anonymous

• If you really feel that way then you are horribly selfish and he should leave you rather than be stuck with a frigid, self-centered brat for the rest of his life. If you don't have sex with him, you don't really get to be mad at him for looking elsewhere. However, after that response, I have a feeling that this is a troll question because a woman who truly felt this way would not have responded that way.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 6:54 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• funny how a lot of women on here say that men are pigs to cheat and if he loved you he wouldn't cheat and then when the woman says she doesn't wanna have sex then everyone is like....ooooooooohhhh, you better have sex w him or he's gonna cheat!! There is more to marriage than sex ladies. we have sex 2 times a year...birthdays and we do just fine
    Anonymous

• SEX is IMPORTANT to MEN! It is how they show their affection. He wants to show you his love and have you melt in his arms. I know I lost my sex drive before, but truly the more often you do it the more you will start to want it! You cannot condem him for wanting it. Who cares if you let yourself go, he still loves you and craves your touch. I had to let go of the pride when it happened to me. So, when he gets home today just tell him you want to talk to him and lead him into the bedroom over by the side of the bed. Then without actually talking, just start to undo his pants and give him a smile. Even if you have to pretend to like it at first, DO IT! You will see his mood change and you can feel the POWER you get just by giving a little. OMG just writing this makes me anxious for my husband to get home ;)
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 6:59 PM on Apr. 20, 2009