Could I be pregnant?

The only reason I am asking if because I cant really afford to run out and get a pregnancy test right now with out my SO knowing and I dont want him to know, so here is the thing I had my son 8 months ago, had my tubes tied and I breastfeed him well over the last month or so my period was really early by almost a week I never had any PMS well after its over now I am still spotting, and having lots of mood swings and eating lots of food which isnt normal for me, could it be possible for me to have an ectopic pregnancy? Could I seriously get pregnant again after havnig my tubes tied, and BTW since I had that done my SO and I dont use protection at all so what is wrong with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• after i had my tubes tied it took my body awhile to get back into another routine.... I hardly bleed at all now and its usually just for a day.
    TheShryocks

Answer by TheShryocks at 7:29 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• if your tibes are tied id say no your not but the only wya ot know is to get a test go to the dollar store and spend a dollar .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:54 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I've heard it's possible and an ectopic pregnancy is more likely once you've had your tubes tied. I'm not sure an HPT will show positive if it's an ectopic so the only way to know for sure is to head to make a dr's appt. Good luck.
    My2J.A.P.s

Answer by My2J.A.P.s at 7:12 PM on Apr. 20, 2009