I need dinner ideas.....???

I cant have any what I like to call "white carbs" (potatoes, pizza, bread, rice, etc) SO PLEASE I NEED DINNER IDEAS:)

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 6:53 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I posted a turkey chili recipe in Food and Drink earlier. High in protein and low in fat and salt.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 7:17 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I am trying to get away from white carbs. I do use whole grain pasta and brown rice. I eat sweet potatoes instead of white. I also go to local farmstand and make lots of stir fry. I got 4 red peppers for 1.00. I made peppers and onions with italian turkey sausage.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 7:06 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• You could try what we had, but leave off the Tater Tots.....

broccoli and carrots mixed with a cheese sauce. Cut up cooked chicken mixed in, topped with tater tots. Bake at 375 for about 40-45 minutes then top with 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese.

You can also mix in a little finely chopped onion with the chicken and then a little bit on top with the cheese if you want, too.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:07 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• We ate grilled chicken and mac and cheese. Use whole grain pasta.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:12 PM on Apr. 20, 2009