Name of a catalog

I am trying to remember the name of a catalog I once ordered from. It was a party at someone’s house, then someone else would host next time and so on. I got some great stuff from there and now I don't know how to order from it again lol. It was home decorations. Thank you!

Mommy2lilAllie

Asked by Mommy2lilAllie at 7:22 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Home Interiors just got bought out by Home & Garden Party - it is now called Celebrate Home. It could also have been At Home America or Southern Living, Taste of Home Entertaining.....WOW, I think I go to too many home parties.
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 10:49 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Do any of the things you bought from the party you went to have the party company, distributor/manufacturer labels/tags on them that will jog your memory?!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:30 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• There used to be a "Home Interiors" party.... my Mom used to do them a long time ago. I think that company may have been bought out by another one though and the name has been slightly changed. Try to google "Home Interiors and Gifts Party"

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 7:35 PM on Apr. 20, 2009