What does your child do that amazes you??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:28 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• She climbs up anything. She is 2 YO. It is amazing.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 7:30 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• She's almost 5-months and she sits up and she tries to stand all the time when we hold her and she bounces like crazy in her bouncer it's so cute and she just amazes me from the day she was born she's the most amazing baby I know.
    Anonymous

• Like bristle3., said she climbs up anything, my girl is 1 1/2 and loves to climb. She has no fear, total opposite of son, not that he is fearful, but she is my adventurer.
    IRA871

Answer by IRA871 at 7:34 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• ok i have a 29 yr old daughter married with child.what amazes me is that she is as compationate as she is.she turned out to be an excellent and nurturing mother.(shall i say she was kind of queen bee cheerleader in high school)i was really worried when she got pregnant.but it was amazing i went over the house today the baby has the croup she was in awful sweats.(my daughter)gained about 20 extra pnds.tired as anything and she says she doesnt care anything for her baby.now that was amazing...
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 7:40 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• she doesn't care anything for her baby? That wasn't meant to sound that way was it?
    Anonymous

• My 8 month old can crawl to the couch, pull up on it...then walk sideways across the couch. It's so cute. He's convinced that he can walk.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 7:47 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Everything.

My DD is just an amazing little girl. I'm always laughing, smiling and looking at her. She's just a joy.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 7:48 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I have 3 awesome boys but our 6 yr old is reading everything and I think that's pretty amazing...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 7:54 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• My 17yo is being inducted in to the National Honor Society, has a 4.0 GPA and maintains his grades while playing football, running track and doing power lifting.

My 18yo suffered brain damage when he was 13 mos. old and while he was walking, talking and working on potty training at that age he regressed, didn't talk until he was 7, walked stiff legged & sucked his shirts until he was 9 and had a really evident lisp/speech impediment. He has a 3.25GPA, plays football, runs track, is in drama and he isn't in any special classes. He also doesn't have any speech issues at all.

tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 7:54 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• My 2 YO remembers everything....and I mean EVERYTHING. Like directions, which way special places (like the park) are. He also had NO fear. Its a good/bad thing. He is so expressive with his love too. He's just a cool kid.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:06 PM on Apr. 20, 2009