Anyone else have billing problems with T-Mobile.

They replaced my phone in March (warranty exchange). I received the new phone and sent the old phone back via UPS. April comes and goes, no overage... Now they say I owe $298 restocking fee on the old phone. Finally, after 45 minutes they waived the fee because I kept the UPS receipt and proved I had sent the phone back.... but my bill is still $50 more than is should be. We signed up with a flexpay account, got unlimited everything so there would be no surprises.... and here we go with the overages! Ugh! Anyone else have these kinds of problems with T-mobile?

PaceMyself

Asked by PaceMyself at 7:38 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yea I pay $210 a month too with unlimited eveything, you know what I've realized with this phone companies and such? That hardly ever the cusomer wins...
    VeroHi

Answer by VeroHi at 10:09 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I have AT & T so I am no help.
    Anonymous

• YES!!! I added another line last summer, and it went to crap fast. They double charged me, then wouldnt correct it. I suspended my lines until they straightened it out. When they were suspended they are only supposed to charge half of what your bill normally is. Instead they charged me full price for 3 months. I kept asking them to send me a detailed bill and they never would. Because I wouldnt pay the total balance (most of which i didnt owe) they cut my lines then charged me an early term fee for both.. I have called and called and no one will answer my questions or fix anything.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 8:01 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I've been with them on the flexpay for 7 months and so far so good.. Sorry u are having those problems..
    VeroHi

Answer by VeroHi at 8:19 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• We intentionally chose the flexpay.... to keep any surprises from the bill..... the monthly bill is supposed to be 210 I don't get why it's 260 and they won't tell me either.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 8:29 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Okay... I called back... got hold of a really nice guy - David. He fixed everything. It took me an hour earlier to get the $300 over charge fixed... the girl did a great job with that... but it turned out that the extra charges were related to the $300 charge for the restocking fee. David found it all and reversed it. Flexpay does seem to be the way to go with T-mobile.... there isn't room for extra surprise charges. You have a set amount for a set product... anything extra has to be paid for when you're doing it... IE... want ring tones... you have to deposit extra cash in your flex account to pay for it before you get it. .... I prefer it that way. Just wish they would alert you when your bill jumps from 200 to 500.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 10:51 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Glad everything worked out girl!!
    VeroHi

Answer by VeroHi at 11:37 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• No help here we have Verizon Wireless.
    LND

Answer by LND at 1:05 PM on Apr. 21, 2009