do you ever feel your life wouldn't be as interesting without cafemom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:47 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Interesting, No
    Boring, Yes
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 7:50 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• i use facebook, cafemom, and myspace and AOL messanger to keep me busy
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 7:52 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I know I love reading and answering questions on here. For the first couple weeks that I became a member I was on all the time. My kids were like yah - hoo, moms not paying attention to us lets wreck the whole house etc....... But now I have become more in a routine.I will actually rush threw my house chores and get right on. I will say it deffintly gives me something to look forward too. Sound weird? Its not like I dont have friends - its just so nice to get alot of different ,honest views on things. So last but not least = Thank You to everyone who has helped me out with a few things. :)
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 7:57 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• bristle3kids my kids are the same way. and they pick this time to ask can they have sweets, can they watch southpark, or can they drive the car to the store. knowing damn well Im focused on cafemom...lol
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:02 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Arrogance tells me that CM wouldn't be the same without me... .but then SHE speaks up and I have to admit reality! CM gets me through some crappy moments sometimes.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 8:04 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Its addicting!! Where i could live without it, you gals are awesome and its better than going out. make new friends and get answers to questions, and get to help people.... I enjoy my time on cafemom... its like my down time... my "mommy" time lol
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 8:05 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Well, I'm a stay at home in a new town where I don't know a soul. My hubby asked the other day if I have any friends that don't live in my computer and I realized NO I DON'T. So thank you cafemom's if it weren't for you I wouldn't have any friends! LOL
    Anonymous

• 4x4mum.

I agree.
    lvnmygrlz

Answer by lvnmygrlz at 8:11 PM on Apr. 20, 2009