Dontcha just hate it when....??

Your day seems to be going along just fine... then Wham... here comes the bad-news-bad-attitude monkey?? Grrrrrr. I need a drink. I'm about ready for the straight tequila.

PaceMyself

Asked by PaceMyself at 8:02 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Satan seems to be attacking us from all sides. But I choose to NOT get discouraged, to find the silver lining, and then to be thankful for God's provision and protection.
    ProudTexan71

Answer by ProudTexan71 at 11:02 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Whats the bad news = go ahead vent. :)
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 8:03 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• lol yeah
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 8:03 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I've been ready for the straight tequila since I woke up this morning. It's just been one of those days!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:09 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Itsa bunch of crap. First..... all my fault..... I paid all the bills EXCEPT the little one ,like a dumbass, so I open my door and there's this tag;if I don't pay the gas they're shutting it off,no biggie, I call and pay it. Everybody can forget one and with my brain some days I'm proud it's just one. Then my phone drops all the text messages, so I call to find out what the problem is.... don't even get to the tech support.1st I have to deal with billing because my phone bill is $300 more than it should be.... fine, I spend an hour on the phone getting that straight - they waived it cuz I proved they were wrong. Then I have other issues with the phone... but the line just beeps twice and then it's dead. Then my son comes in and tells me that he's going to his dad's. Fine, whatever, get out of my hair.... but then he says they're going to the bar (my son is 20).Not so bad, but not good for the last two straight hours.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 8:10 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• lol ppl just need to cool it i kno how ya feel =]
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 8:16 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Actually if i was having a good day and then WHAM!....I'd be quite happy. I love george michael!
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 8:23 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• LMAO Mum.... thanks... I needed that.... it was like WHAM - right out of left field... didn't see that one coming. But we've already established my thinker isn't thinking.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 8:26 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I had one like that yesterday, my stupid SO started this stupid crap for no reason and now hes paying for it like he should be. But I feel bad because I said something I regret, and I am one to regret nothing.
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 8:39 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I'll join ya.
    asTraySoJouRner

Answer by asTraySoJouRner at 8:42 PM on Apr. 20, 2009