who has a pool?

IM SO HOT!!!! its 94 degrees where i live! lets all go to your house LOL

aliciatron

Asked by aliciatron at 8:06 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We just took the cover off of ours today because part of it blew in. We live in central IL so we won't be getting in for awhile.

We'll be over - I'll bring margaritas!!
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 10:34 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• lol its not too big though... walmart blue blow ups... but its enjoyable for me and hubby. =]
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 8:07 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Damn!! Where do u live? Can I come visit?
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 8:07 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• If you come and open it, it's only in the 40's here, not opening it until late May...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 8:18 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I had a pool, but now that Im pregnant, my parents are adding on to the house for me, so they had to take it down =(. Its still a little chilly in Jersey, but soon I will need a pool, but Im glad I know a lot of people with pools who just cant say no to a pregnant lady haha =)
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 8:41 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I have a pool but you don't want to come here to use it yet.  The temp today was 36.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:48 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• LOL i know how you feel i live in Glendale,AZ and it got to 97 today ugh and it's only the beggining.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 8:49 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• WE DO! and its 75 here. Will be 85 by friday....only prob ours is a blow up one for the kiddo. But I'm sure he'll share.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:50 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• We have a big huge one, but can't open it until May. It was in the 40's here today. :-(
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 9:09 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• How I wish! We're surrounded by neighbors who have pools and it sucks to watch and hear them all have pool parties all summer long...lol. We don't know each other well enough to get invited over and I'm not about to become buddies with someone just so I can use their pool...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:30 AM on Apr. 21, 2009