need some help..or some advice..

lastnight I was cramping a little it almost felt like I had to poop but I didnt..but everytime I went to the bathroom I would pee sometimes alot sometimes just a little..but everytime I go when I'm almost done peeing I feel alot of pressure and lastnight I was having a little pink blood when I wipe and a clot once it was little and today I've been going to the bathroom every hour...anyone ever had this happen to them???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Health

• Maybe you have a UTI? You should probably call your doctor. BTW are you pregnant?
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:12 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Probably a urinary infection. They are miserable. Go to an urgent care clinic or to your doctor as soon as you can, even the ER so you can get diagnosed and on treatment. I hope you feel better soon.

Answer by Bmat at 8:12 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I've never had this problem but you may want to call your doctor. Almost sounds like a UTI or bladder infection which can become painful if left untreated. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon.
    jakeller78

Answer by jakeller78 at 8:12 PM on Apr. 20, 2009