Any good parenting jokes?...I got one.

"A women with her son are on the london underground. The child is insesently saying his mums name "mum, mum, mum, mum" The mum rolls her eyes and then says "what" The child stops. The child then starts up again and after the eighth "Mum" The mother looks at the floor and says "I was SO happy the first time you said that"

One of my favourite jokes. I bet i'll be living in a few months. Do you know any good parenting jokes?

mum-to-be-at-18

Asked by mum-to-be-at-18 at 8:23 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Following a tough day of homeschooling her children, my friend was in the kitchen muttering to herself when her 14 year old son walked in. "What's going on?" he asked.

"I'm having a parent-teacher conference," she growled!!

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:31 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Cup of Tea.

One day my mother was out and my dad was in charge of me..

I was maybe 2 1/2 years old and had just recovered from an accident.

Someone had given me a little 'tea set' as a get-well gift and it was one of my favorite toys.

Daddy was in the living room engrossed in the evening news when I brought Daddy a little cup of 'tea', which was just water.
    After several cups of tea and lots of praise for such yummy tea, my Mom came home.

My Dad made her wait in the living room to watch me bring him a cup of tea, because it was 'just the cutest thing!' My Mom waited, and sure enough, here I come down the hall with a cup of tea for Daddy and she watches him drink it up.

Then she says, (as only a mother would know... :)

'Did it ever occur to you that the only place she can reach to get water is the toilet?
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:32 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Haha, i like it.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 8:32 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• HAHAHA. I need the laughs.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 8:38 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• LMAO Cindy18!
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 9:10 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• those were all cute!
    BriceAllisonMom

Answer by BriceAllisonMom at 11:17 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• OMG - I just love the tea one! LOL!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:29 AM on Apr. 21, 2009