Labor?

I am not sure if I am having contractions. The doctor said if I have them to go in, but I am not sure if I am or not.

They aren't coming on a set couple of minutes, but they keep coming. They hurt a lot. My stomach gets hard, and it hurts down in my area as well as my stomach. I know what round ligament pain feels like, that I have been having for a while, but this feels different. I lost my mucus plug about 2 weeks ago. If I eat, when these things come it makes me feel sick. I may not be having them, but if you can give me any advice on it I would appreciate it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• They don't always get regular... Mine never did. They were sporadic and would go 2mins-4mins-3mins-2mins-3mins... Did that even as I was pushing, lol.

If it gets to where you have to stop what you're doing through the contractions, then it sounds like labor to me.

Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Time them. See how long they last and how close they are. Try resting and drinking some water to see if they go away. If at 2 hours of relaxing and switching positions they are still there and just as strong your probably in labor. Wait until they are 5 minutes apart depending on the distance to the hospital. At 5 minutes get things ready to go.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 8:29 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• sounds like your ready..=]
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 8:30 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I have drank water and they have been going on for a couple of days now. I am just not sure if they are contractions or if the baby is just doing something in there.
    Anonymous

• I would go to the hospital!
    lvnmygrlz

Answer by lvnmygrlz at 8:43 PM on Apr. 20, 2009