What to use

What is the best to use for a rash on the face

my 2 yr old just broke out after eating Ranch Dressing.... i dont understand why becuase he's had it before and didnt break out

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It should clear up by morning if not he may be having a reaction to it. At 2 you really don't want to put anything on their face as they can rub it into their eyes. Wait and see if its there in the morning. My daughter does it with teether biscuits and it goes away by morning.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 8:31 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Try some cortisone cream or aveeno.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:32 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• they may be allergic/reactions can take up to 4 times of having same thing to show up/takes body time to build up reaction./my son is allergic to nuts and we didnt find out till after his 4th birthday.
    mommytolots

Answer by mommytolots at 8:43 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• My DS does the same thing with a variety of food. I just make sure to wash his face immediately (sometimes during) after eating.
    blogginmomma

Answer by blogginmomma at 9:28 PM on Apr. 20, 2009