Anyone else's child driving them nuts????

My 6 yr old stepson lives with us full time and he never stops talking!! I mean EVER! I am 36 12 weeks pregnant and I can't take being in the same room as him!! I feel so guilty about it but he is driving me CRAZY! Am I the only one that finds this age really tough to deal with!?

stepmom929

Asked by stepmom929 at 8:30 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, my little boy still residing in my WOOOOMB is kicking the shit out of me. :P

Congrats By the way.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 8:33 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• lol naw baby same here...my daughter is my little 7 11
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:33 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• she was like that at 6 and 2 years later she's still talkative and will talk about the most nonsense things....
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:34 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• 7 yr old still talking and talking. It's the constant questions and most of what he says makes no sense.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 8:38 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Tell him to can it lol Or you can buy him a Wii and some games, and he wont leave his room for a few years haha.
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 8:40 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• tiggermom! thats exactly what im talking bout...
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:40 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Yeah, mine was driving me nuts till he feel asleep about an hour ago. For some reason he was REALLY whiney after he came home from school today.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 8:40 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• my little one is a know it ALL. He asks me questions nonstop and then when I answer him he says "well I think...." \
    I'm like THEN WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME IF YOU KNOW EVERYTHING!!!
    Anonymous

• haha mommabella - he has a Wii and if it were up to him he'd play it 24/7. We let him play it for an hour a day and as soon as he's finished he complains that he's bored and just talks our ear off...I have a FUNNY feeling once I have this baby he might be playing A LOT more Wii!!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 8:42 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• lmao
    my cuz told me that when i was 6 she decided she didnt like 6 r olds cuz of the non stop talking
    when i was prego one of her daughtes was 6, and i joined in her thoughts for the same reason
    my son is almost 6, love him dearly, but good god man, stop talking long enough to take a breath!!!
    lol
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:43 PM on Apr. 20, 2009