help

i need to make extra money (i want to work at home)

i started with amway but its not as easy as i thought...

i need help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• mahalo.com
    Anonymous

• take a look at www.tgw247.com   This is a debt free, profitable, young company.  What  i read is that  with the older companies,  the money has been made pretty much.  you need to be involved with an established young company that still has money to be made.  This is simple, but takes work-patience and persistence.  i have seen the paychecks of some of the big money earners here.  Support is great,  comp plan is great.  message me for more info  Would love for you to join my team.

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 8:56 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• If you're interested PM me and I'll tell you about ChaCha. It's free to join and it really is an easy way to make money once you get the hang of it. They're only hiring for a limited time, though, so let me know if you're interested.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 8:57 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Let me know if you would be interested in selling candles.
    sagesmom724

Answer by sagesmom724 at 9:37 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• www.thirtyonegifts.com
    www.scentsy.com

both companies have great products and are only about 5 years old.
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 10:11 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Read my blog, you'll find lots of good free ideas Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:37 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• In this economy products may be hard to sell. I am working at home with a service based company called AmeriPlan. We offer an affordable alternative to high cost health insurance. If you think this is something you would like more information on visit my website and request an interview at www.freedomathometeam.com/rgodair/request.
    When you request the interview check your email and you will get a webinar on our company and how you get paid.
    Good Luck with your search.
    Roxanne Godair
    www.freedomathometeam.com/rgodair
    Granna2006

Answer by Granna2006 at 11:41 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• There are a number of options out there from selling product or services to things like medical transcription (which requires schooling). Ask yourself what your goal of working at home is- is it to make a little money to help ends meet or to bring in a full time income? Do you like to sell things? How much money can you invest?

If you think selling is the way you want to go my advice would be sell something you like and enjoy. Look for a business that has a good reputation and pay attention to the fees, quotas, etc. Do they offer good specials and if so how much does it cost you? What are you getting for your money?

If you are great at getting people to "do what you do" a business that is geared towards "team building" (like Amway/Quixtar) might be what you are looking for.

Babysitting or getting a daycare license might bring in enough to help break even, if you don't mind extra kids around.

Good luck in your search!
    lanimommy81

Answer by lanimommy81 at 2:15 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• P.S. I am in a home selling business and if candles are something you enjoy and can see yourself selling let me know and I can point you share about my business with you and how you can start for FREE.

If candles aren't your thing, but you are pretty sure you would like to sell something feel free to message me and I can tell you about a few other companies and what I have learned about them and see if any of them might work well for you!
    lanimommy81

Answer by lanimommy81 at 2:18 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I am a Mary Kay Director. If extra money you need selling the #1 best selling skincare and color cosmetic on the market, I can help. You are welcome to visit my website about selling Mary Kay products. If you have any questions, e-mail me. I would be happy to answer.
    www.marykay.com/pstatewright1
    pstatewright1@marykay.com
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 10:33 PM on Apr. 21, 2009