For people of all religons please!!

Ok, I know this may sound silly, or even stupid to some, but hear me out with an open to possiblities. If you believe or heard about parallell universes, or different realms, is it possible that we are the parallell or *other* universe? What if we arn't *real*? Just a thought.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• But if there were parallel or alternate universes, wouldn't they all be equally 'real'?

Though to take it in a slightly different direction, are we really 'real' in the way that we think we are? At an atomic level, we are all nothing but vibrating molecules and a lot of empty space... the solidity of things is largely illusory!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 8:53 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Heaven would have to be on a different realm, and there of course must be a spiritual realm otherwise we would be able to see angels,heaven, and satan, and demons. IMO of course.
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 8:53 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I think other realms are just as real as this one.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 9:05 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• What if we're all just fleas on a giant dog? What if we live on a tiny speck of dust? How would we ever know?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:23 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• i dont know if this has anything to do with the question but i had and english teacher in the 12th grade that tried to prove to us that we are not realy becasue you can divide a second down to nothing. idk though he was pretty effed!
    Anonymous

• There are other realms. We are just as real as they are.

This is the purpose of faith. There are an infinite amounts of "what if"s in the world. I have assurance in knowing I'm called by God to and believe that heaven is real and my salvation to join him in heaven is real. That's why I don't get hung up on the what ifs.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 9:24 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• horton hears a who!
    Anonymous

• I already believe there are other realmes. And they are all just as "real" as we are.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:32 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• The Matrix oooohhhh!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:38 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• "What if we're all just fleas on a giant dog? What if we live on a tiny speck of dust? How would we ever know? "

We ARE a tiny speck of dust, we DO know that......and it's beautiful :) Too bad people are too close minded to see it.
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 9:54 PM on Apr. 20, 2009