what does it mean????

I have an 19 yr old daughter from my first marriage. My current husband told me about a dream he had. He said that in his dream he saw my daughter come on to him.!!!!!!
My daughter doesnt live with us, she lives with her dad but she will be living with us from the end of this yr.
Is that a weird thing for DH to dream about?
Hes a loving husband, it must've been one of those weird dreams. He was honest enough to confide in me.
I told him i was upset that something like that came up and he said 'oh it was just a weird dream'
should i worry?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• dont worry. most dreams mean something else. and he told you. thats more then most. no worries there mate. i had a dream i screwed my fiances brother in the woods in his car. then as we were driving back out of the wods we saw my fiance, picked him up and i woke up. and i see his brother as my own. i had to tell my fiance. he was a bit perturbed but...you cant control the subconscious.
    LotusBlossom21

Answer by LotusBlossom21 at 3:55 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• dreams are caused by reactions and thoughts someone has..
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 8:51 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I would, but at least he talked to u about it, so now it is out in the open, and you can keep an eye on him and his actions with your daughter...Many men fantasize about younger women, so maybe he thinks she looks good.
    Anonymous

• Don't worry about it, are they close, maybe he wishes they were. Not in a sexual way of course, In the dream she was paying him some attention, maybe that's what he wants? Again not being sexual.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 8:52 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• yes you should worry

Answer by admckenzie at 8:55 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Gotta give the Guy some credit = He was honest enough to tell you. That makes me think what Rachel said is true. Because if it was sexual - would he have told you? GL.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 8:56 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Obviously it creeped him out too, if it didnt i dont think he wouldve ever told you
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 9:03 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I have to say it, maybe she already has done this and he didn't know how to tell you.
    Anonymous

• No, not really. Dreams don't mean just what you think they do. Do some research, you will see. His dream may mean something completely different. Just check into it. BUT, keep a watch out. Who knows if he was actually being honest, about it being a dream. Trust your gut.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 9:21 PM on Apr. 20, 2009