WTF ! = why did the give / recieve question get deleated?

We are adults here. Come on that was a good question. This cafemom needs a sex area for us to talk like that. I am pissed!!!!!

bristle3kids

Asked by bristle3kids at 8:52 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The question was "Oral sex-adult question" and the info said give or receive. I was looking at that post and I tried to switch to the second page and it said it had been deleted. I was like, ok, what was wrong with that question? And I agree ladies, I think they need to make a sex category like they have in polls. Humm, dare I ask them directly?
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:19 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• What!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:53 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• let me go see what you are talking bout
    diamondmamma

• Some uptight person probably reported it because they get nothing in the bedroom besides their husbands gas and morning breath.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 8:53 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I know!!!! I was in the middle of responding a post and it told me that the question was deleted. It was funny. As moms we need that time to let loose and be free for a minute. We need that girl talk time.
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 8:54 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Oh it ain't there...anon your such a tampon
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:54 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Damnit Cafemom. GET A SEX SECTION!!!!!!!
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 8:55 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• For real I just went back to look and was like O come on! That was actually a good question. I think we should protest and petition fpr a sex section :D
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 8:58 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• No shit - what are we all kids here? I feel like I have my F-ing mother sitting here making sure I am being a good girl and only talking about being a mom.
    WTF!!! What the hell got us here????? SEX,SEX AND MORE SEX.................... LETS START A STRIKE!!! Come on Girls - Give me feedback.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 9:00 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I know it was just starting to get funny! LOL. Kids must be playing on CM tonight!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:02 PM on Apr. 20, 2009