can anyone help ;\

I had a period July 12th. My fiance' and I got into a huge argument and on August 4th I was stupid enough to have unprotected sex with another man that day. He didn't cum, as far as I know. I should have had my period Aug 9th but it was 9 days late and didn't come until the 18th. My fiance and I had sex Aug 22nd. I had an ultrasound November 5th and the baby measured between 10-11 weeks. If my due date is May 16th, who could the father be? According to all the due date calculators if i got pregnant August 4th my due date would be April 27th.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sorry but youll have to blood test to be sure.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:14 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• so it would be possible to have a due date of may16th from sex on august 4th?
    Anonymous

• I would think yes- though unlikely based upon the info you have provided. Based solely on due date your fiance is the most likely candidate, but there are other variables that could effect that. Either way you owe it to both men, yourself and most importantly your baby to be up front about it and get a DNA test done.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 9:18 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• it would depend on when the last time you had sex with your husband before the arguement....

but i am thinking it's the guy not your husband.
    airmanswife08

Answer by airmanswife08 at 2:43 AM on Apr. 21, 2009