Has this ever happened to your hubby?

On a rare occasion my dh cant 'get it up' even if he is in the mood. He is 26. Is it ok for this to happen sometimes? (like a few times a year--not weekly or monthly)..
Should he go to the dr. or can the "big man" be tired sometimes & just not want to perform-no matter what the *ring master* says.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• it sounds normal. my fiance is 21 and ever now and then he has this problem. usually when hes extremlly stressed at work and home.
    LotusBlossom21

Answer by LotusBlossom21 at 3:36 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• It happens. If it happens on a regular basis, then it's a problem.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 9:21 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• i don't know about not "getting it up" but i do know that once or twice a year my husband can't finish once he's gotten there...if you get my drift...usually it is when he is extremely stressed or tired. could this be a possibility with your husband? maybe hes just stressed so much that even when he wants to in his head, the rest of him doesn't or is too tired to cooperate?
    Anonymous

• Maybe stress, it's never happened with hubby and I...but... he said, it could be stress.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 9:22 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• No, this has never happened to my DH but it did happent to my cousin's. Turns out he had prostate issues, so it's worth getting it looked into.

Good luck!
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 9:22 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I don't believe it is a problem, unless it happens more frequently. It sometimes just happens...
    MrsBLB

Answer by MrsBLB at 9:23 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• My SO is 23 and couldn't get it up once and he felt AWEFUL but it has never happened again. Though he did worry bout having sex for a while because he was embarrassed but it happens. we have been together 2yrs and its only happened once
    Anonymous

• if it's occasionally, esp if he's been drinking, it's no big deal. if it happens regularly, he needs to see a doctor about it. in the meantime, if ya'll are really eager to have sex, he can use a cock ring to help things along.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 9:57 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Thanks so much ladies! I do think its from him being tired or stressed.. :)
    Anonymous