Can you believe that people ask if they should choose someone over their own kids?

This absolutely floors me. What kind of mother would do this EVER???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think that is the most messed up thing you can do. You gave the child life, and now you're choosing to put it aside for someone/something else? Absolutely wrong on all levels! And to a previous poster, I've seen many young mothers choose guys, friends, and drugs over their children. Or they'll do drugs/other bad things in front of their children. It sickens me. I myself am a very young mother at just sixteen but my son is my world and I wouldn't think twice about choosing him over someone else. I think if a man is going to ask to be chosen over your kids then they aren't someone you should be dating in the first place because that means they don't care about your children and there could be a possibility of the guy harming them.
    HisMommy414

Answer by HisMommy414 at 7:00 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I know what your talking about! I saw the post too! I guess they are lonely and got their priorities all wrong!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 9:23 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I know. I think WTH is wrong with some of these people? How could they even think about choosing? Crazy.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:24 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• mine did back in '87.She chose a sex offender over me,her 14 year old daughter.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:24 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I haven't seen that on here yet.... but it reminds me of that woman that drown her kids in the car because her new boyfriend didn't want any kids.

It is sickening.... poor babies. I hate that some kids have such crappy moms!
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 9:26 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• i have seen alot of mothers on here say they would choose their hubbies or significant others over their kids. absolutley bananas to me. i dont understand it
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:26 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I remember that case. It was a couple of years before I had my first son. And I cried at work and one girl thought I was wacky and I said those kids looked like my husband and his brother as babies. She's in prison now. Susan Smith. Sick woman. Her husband remarried and I think has one child now. I remember seeing the news clip of him crying hysterically at their funeral. So sick. I'd kill for my kids. I'd have to and I'd go to prison if I had to afterwards. My babies come first and I'd fight for all the kids I love that I know.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 9:29 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I was reading (a lil off topic) about the Titanic and when it sank some wives refused to leave their husbands- but they had their children as well and basically chose to have them all die when they could have at least saved the children and themselves. i told my hubby sorry, but if I have that option I am saving my kids, and I hope you can meet up with us later. He said he wouldn't want it any other way...
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 9:30 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I know a few young girls that choose men over their children it ticks me off .
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 9:31 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I just read that and how on earth can you ever be TORN between your children and some women. I can't even believe that..
    Anonymous