i cant believe it

so any of you that know who i am know that ihave had feelings for my ex for some time. well i finally got him to agree to meet with me. he is the husband of metalhealthmama who also belongs on here. anyway i told him i wanted to meet so we could talk everything out and he told his wife what i wanted to do and she said whatever she trusts him blah blah blah. well he wouldnt come to my house he said he would meet me at the mall. so i met him there and he brought his wife! she sat down with us and explaned that she wanted this to stop but that we could talk and after this and afer i had said everything that iwanted to say i needed to go away or she was going to press charges! and he agreed with her. what do you guys think? he sat and talked with me but then he said if that was all to leave him alone! what do you think? did he mean it? or did he just say it to agree with her.

sxyang238

Asked by sxyang238 at 9:24 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• shes the troll not me.
    sxyang238

Answer by sxyang238 at 8:07 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• He meant it dear, you need to move on. Had he not been positive then wifey would have been left at home.

It is pretty clear that he has moved on and you will find a wonderful man all your own. The only thing you will bring on by persisting is more drama, misery and trouble.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 9:26 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• i think that you should back off. hes MARRIED!!! as in commited for life to another woman, i get that you wanted to express your feelings but he told his wife he was meeting you, which he would not have done if he felt the same way about you. b/c then he would have had something to hide, since he obviously did not, and did not want to come to your house, where you could have tried something, you need to move the heck on.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 9:26 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I think you need to leave him alone. He's married now and married men are off-limits. If he wanted you, he would be with you. It's obvious he's made his choice.
    Anonymous

• mm, sounds like a creep to me. Do you remember why you guys broke up the first time, don't sound like he is worth the trouble. If he left you for her then tell him goodbye and move on. If you left him, think about why, its over and hes moved on,,bout time you do too!
    Anonymous

• anony 9:28- I wish mor women had that moral value. Married men are off limits.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 9:32 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• By bringing her, he made a very strong statement in my opinion. If he had had ANY thoughts about "being" with you, he would have met you alone. By bringing his WIFE with him, he is telling you he is not interested. You are making yourself miserable. It's time to let him go and let YOURSELF heal and move on. You must be very sad and I am sorry for you. But you also aren't seeing things realistically. After all of that happening you still question his motives. He really meant it. Move on babe.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 9:35 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• He brought her on purpose to make a point. He wasn't just bringing her because she wanted him too. He's saying "I DON'T WANT YOU, AND I'M HAPPY IN MY MARRIAGE"...YES, MARRIAGE..MARRIAGE, AS IN: I WANT TO STAY WITH MY WIFE FOREVER, HENCE THE REASON WHY I MARRIED HER. MARRIAGE=COMMITMENT. MARRIAGE=TOO LATE FOR YOU TO GET HIM BACK.
    TAKE THE OBVIOUS, DAMN HINT.
    Anonymous

• um, i'm metalhealthmama. and my husband is not a creep. and he didn't leave her for me. he broke up because she's overly-flirtatious and lies to get attention. she's been bothering us for months, making up things to get her new boyfriend's attention. and this didn't happen. we didn't meet her at the mall. she called us over 13 times yesterday and asked him to meet with him and i told him i didn't care what he did. here's what really happened: he finally called her back and they talked for about 10 minutes. he asked her what was going on and she kept going on and on about how they needed to be together. he told it was over, it's been over for over 3 years. she asked if they could meet, he said no. then he said that if she called or tried to contact either of us again, or had someone call for her we were going to call the cops. that's it. there was no meeting at all!
    metalhealthmama

Answer by metalhealthmama at 9:38 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• op...its been over for 3 years and your STILL obsessing!!!??? Get a life and move the hell on. He is married....both him and her have a reason to mad...if you don't have kids w him then there is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to have conversations of any sort regarding anything.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:44 PM on Apr. 20, 2009