How many times have you faked orgasms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• oh.... probably about 95% of the time
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 9:27 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• A few times when I'm not in the mood ..
    Anonymous

• plenty. my boyfriend that i have now is the only guy i've had an orgasm with... and i faked it with most of the other guys i've slept with.
    vivalaham

Answer by vivalaham at 9:28 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Never with my husband. A few with previous boyfriends. lol.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:28 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Never. What is the point? If the person is that bad in bed ...let them know!
    Anonymous

• More times than I can count. I finally wound up telling my husband to just forget it and finish and don't even worry about me, just to get him off of me! Now he doesn't even try and I couldn't be happier. I hate laying there with him trying and trying and all I can think is "aren't you done yet?"
    Anonymous

• I never have....I have actually never understood that either....I like to cum so if I fake it then he thinks he is doing it right when he is way off. I like to cum and I will make sure it hapens
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:33 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• WOW - I feel kinda weird. I am 36 and have only faked 1 time. I only did cuz the Guy I was with at the time (long ago) was drunk and pissing me off so I wanted it to be over so thats what I did. I am spoiled my hus wont stop till I have my turn - O. I am going to post this ANON cuz I sorta feel like I look like am bragging.
    Anonymous

• Don't worry about bragging anon :33. I think most of the women here that fake do so because they don't go for what they want. To get what you want you have to go get it. Its good you don't fake and because of it your husband knows how to make you cum
    Anonymous

• never. if I can't come, which is very rare, I just tell my dh. we aren't ones for lying to each other, especially in such an intimate setting.
    I think it's kind of sad that some women have given up instead of learning what to do and teaching thier husbands. it's supposed to be intimate and pleasurable, not a chore.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 9:50 PM on Apr. 20, 2009