losing post baby weight

I am looking for suggestions or advice on losing my post baby weight. I have 50 pounds to go and it just seems to be sticking to my bones like glue......help me please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Health

• They say if you want to lose weight you need to do cardio at least 3 -4 times a week for like 30-45 mins. Try to eat healthy food but don't completely deprive yourself of foods you like, just limit them. If you completely cut out food you normally crave you will just end up bingeing one day on a box of HO HO's and a king size bag of Lays Potato chips:) You CAN lose the weight. But don't try to do it too fast either. Alot will come off because you are a new mom and new moms are VERY busy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 9:48 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Cardio 20-30 minutes a day.
    Vegetables, fruits, lean meats. No junk food, fast food, or greasy, fattening food.
    That should sum it up. Oh and ditch soda, tea, and diet soda. Straight water only.
    Anonymous