Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone have any advice for me?

I'm the woman mentioned in a few posts by a certain lady on here. I was wondering if any of you had any idea how to deal with a person like this. She's always calling my husand and I, saying they should be together. She lies, all the time. She claims that my husband and I met with her and we didn't. What should I do?! I thought that if we ignored her, she would go away, but she hasn't! Its been over 6 months!


Asked by metalhealthmama at 9:55 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (0 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (9)
  • my friend is dealing with that...get a restraining order because it involves go get one..NOW

    Answer by MissKellee at 9:55 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

  • I have no clue what your talking about.... but good luck with that! I hate stalkers!!

    Answer by VeronicaLee at 9:56 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

  • sounds like she needs to get a life. I'd take legal action. People like that don't quit. Maybe if she has to choose between your backdoor bush and prison she'll go away!

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

  • If there aren't children involved then I would change all of my contact info, get all numbers unlisted, change your screen name on here etc.. And get the restraining order!! She needs to realize that you're serious and that she can't get away with stalking people. GL

    Answer by 4x4mum at 9:59 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

  • This is the girl that is having a baby with her ex's best friend, right?? That girl is psycho!!! I would definitely be doing something to get her a** locked up for real!!!!

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

  • I agree with the restraining order, and print off the things she has said so you have proof. She sounds crazy. Good luck!

    Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:01 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

  • I've been reading what's been going on with ya'll and I think she needs to get a life. Ya'll are married and she needs to move on. If she doesn't stop, then of course take legal action. Good Luck!

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

  • i agree, get a restraining order on her.

    Answer by vabchmommy at 10:03 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

  • I really didn't want it to come to that. I honestly feel kind of bad for her; but this is getting way out of hand. Its not like she's dangerous or anything-but she's calling constantly!

    Answer by metalhealthmama at 10:05 PM on Apr. 20, 2009