What is the best way to get pregnant?

Me and my fiancee are trying to have a baby, but my cycle is irregular and we are tired of wasting our time on tests and i have talked to my doctor bout this and he was very very unhelpful please help!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Maybe you could have sex...

But with all kidding aside have you ever tried natural family planning? You could look into that.
    Anonymous

• Just keep on F-ing. lol.

Cant help you here. I look at sperm and I'm PG. GL.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 10:16 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Screw once every day! I was the same way and it worked for me!
    Assila

Answer by Assila at 3:20 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Have sex!! No seriously get the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility or do a google search for Natural Family Planning. Since you are irregular you will need to check cervical mucuous and position to find out when you are ovulating and then baby dance like crazy! Good Luck.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 9:47 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• That can be very frustrasting. Don't get discourage this is a great bonding time for you and your fiancee just know that every women is different. But, typically drs won't test for why you're not getting until about a year of trying. Yes, stop getting the test, Just relax and get your groove on around the time your ovulating, now if your not sure when that is that can cause frustration. I would also check to see about a second opioion. You don't have anything going on that would cause you irregular cycles. Normal range is around 28-35. And if you're not getting the answers that you need from the doctor i would get a second opion just to put your mind at ease.
    Good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:59 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• one of the best things about having a baby is having sex to have a baby,keep trying and have fun with it:] :]
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Apr. 24, 2009