Instead of being in the "Pregnancy" section, should these questions be in the "Trying to Conceive" section?

When someone posts "Am i pregnant" or "could i be pregnant" or anything about if they could be pregnant, do you think they should put that in the Trying to concieve section?

i think so.. :D

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• People post things is strange sections. There is a lot of serious stuff posted in Just for Fun. Things I wouldn't post here. I guess they post where they see the most action.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 10:15 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Only if they are trying to conceive. If they think they might be pregnant, but didn't plan to be, they should post in Pregnancy or maybe Health. If they might be pregnant but don't want to be, post in adoption. Just kidding! Ha, Ha
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 10:52 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I saw a pregnancy question in the Home & Garden section once...lol...I think people either click the wrong category or just get confused by the variety of categories. If they weren't trying to get pregnant and think they might be then they might post the question where most of the members hang out, which is here in the Just For Fun section. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:53 AM on Apr. 21, 2009