What do i do about a cheating husband who is in the Air Force, when he is not sending me any money but spending all his time and money on his ex gf ?

i am 6 months pregnant and i left my abusive husband who was my entire world and now he wants custody of my baby and he wont send me any money but he spends all his money on his ex gf? Motels, flowers, rings, money orders. He has pictures of little girls on his computer and i am scared for my baby girl if he gets cusotdy.. can any one help me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• You need to contact his C.O , also spea to sumone at JAG they can help you. Good Luck .
    Anonymous

• his CO is helping him, telling him not to send me any money.. and JAG says this is a civilian problem and there is nothing they can do.
    Anonymous

• Wow I didn't know the military was that corrupt. Did you contact an attorney ?
    Anonymous

• yes and they said they wanted to help me and then they say they need $350.00 and supposably i have to wait 6 months (until the baby is born ) and then a while for some reason unknown to me
    Anonymous

• Do you have prof that those little girl pictures are actual child ponography? If so, get that data down in hard copy and sock it away to give to your lawer before the custody hearing. Not only won't he get custody, he'll probably get kicked out of the Air Force with a dishonorable discharge.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:23 AM on Apr. 21, 2009