Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do i do about a cheating husband who is in the Air Force, when he is not sending me any money but spending all his time and money on his ex gf ?

i am 6 months pregnant and i left my abusive husband who was my entire world and now he wants custody of my baby and he wont send me any money but he spends all his money on his ex gf? Motels, flowers, rings, money orders. He has pictures of little girls on his computer and i am scared for my baby girl if he gets cusotdy.. can any one help me?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (5)
  • You need to contact his C.O , also spea to sumone at JAG they can help you. Good Luck .

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

  • his CO is helping him, telling him not to send me any money.. and JAG says this is a civilian problem and there is nothing they can do.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

  • Wow I didn't know the military was that corrupt. Did you contact an attorney ?

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

  • yes and they said they wanted to help me and then they say they need $350.00 and supposably i have to wait 6 months (until the baby is born ) and then a while for some reason unknown to me

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

  • Do you have prof that those little girl pictures are actual child ponography? If so, get that data down in hard copy and sock it away to give to your lawer before the custody hearing. Not only won't he get custody, he'll probably get kicked out of the Air Force with a dishonorable discharge.

    Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:23 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.