me and my boyfriend are baby dancing, please wish us baby dust...we've been trying for 3 months and my MIL and SIL are really jealous. what can we do to make sure we have a baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• have sex stupid! and maybe their upset because they dont want a bastard child... they are not your inlaws if you are not married
    Anonymous

• :( i just wnat a baby with my bf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Why would you bring a child into a relationship that has no commitment. Get married first, then have a baby!

Anonymous

• Why are they jealous? Sometimes conceiving takes time so for now the best thing to do is to keep trying. I'm curious why you even brought up the relatives. If you're in a loving stable relationship then who cares what they think. However on the other hand by mentioning them I'm wondering if perhaps you are young and trying to get pregnant just to tick them off?
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 11:34 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Wow I have said it before and I will say it again, I cannot believe how rude and just plain mean some people can be!!

I will agree that you should first make sure you are in a very stable relationship before you have a baby, it's a big responsibility.......... but there is no need to be harsh about it.

If you have really thought about this and you are sure now is the right time then there are a few things you can do to try and improve your chance of getting pregnant.

1. There are ovulation kits at the store that can help you see when you ovulating.

2. If you drink or smoke, quit.

3. You should start taking prenatal vitamines now to get your body ready for the baby.
    twinmama84

Answer by twinmama84 at 2:30 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• i think they are mad b/c we've been 2gether only 3 months.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Apr. 23, 2009