Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do i do about a cheating husband when i am pregnant?

i am 6 months pregnant and i left my abusive husband shortly after he was transferred with the USAF, to another state. he was my entire world. Now he is spending all his money on his ex gf and wont send me anything? plus he has pictures of little gurls on his computer. what do i do?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (10)
  • Get child support for your baby and move on with your life... It looks like he has.... so why shouldn't you?

    Answer by soonmommyof3 at 10:20 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

  • i agreee definately you may feel like your hearts broken all you need is to have fun, move on be a mommy and get a REAL man sweety

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

  • that is the problem, i didn't have a life before him and now i dont know what to do. he was my everything. now i have this baby. should i jsut focus on the baby and try to move on? i dont know how to feel about him. and everyhting that is going on..

    Answer by Air_Force_Wife1 at 10:23 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

  • you will find someone else , focus on baby, get out there and date, or just hang out with ur gal freinds, i thought i would die without my BF literaly, dont waste 5 yrs to figure out hes a peice,

    Answer by Mommy_Chula17 at 10:25 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

  • if you dont know then its not real/true

    Answer by Mommy_Chula17 at 10:26 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

  • i have already wasted 2 yrs on him, wanting him to change.. Thank You for all your advice..

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

  • If he is in the military, you can contact them and they will take $$ out of his paycheck and give it to you. He's not supposed to cut you off without a cent.

    Other than that, find a divorce lawyer.

    Answer by mancosmomma at 10:40 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

  • Pictures of little girls????
    Maybe you should turn him in......what kind of pictures???
    What if your baby is a girl? Are you willing to let him be around her?
    This one scares me!!!

    Answer by christyg at 11:31 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

  • Divorce lawyer.

    And be SURE to bring up the child pornography. I personally wouldn't want him around my baby if I knew he had that. Period.

    Answer by madamekatekate at 11:39 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

  • I agree that he should be turned in for the pics.. but keep in mind.. he will be booted IMMEDIATELY from the Military which in turn means NO income.. no support...

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.