How fast do you think eBay is going to remove my listing?

Because I have my own domain I have my own email address, I've just never set it up. My website is KeeperBay.com so my email address needs to be something @keeperbay.com I was thinking: GetThisForFree@KeeperBay.com

This is my thinking. Tomorrow I can list whatever on eBay for $0.15 per item, I pay more than $0.15 per click when I use AdSense - so that's an advertising deal. However, eBay doesn't allow you to put your web address in your auctions unless it has something to do with the description.
I was thinking I could put "Please contact me at: Get This For Free @ KeeperBay.com" at the very top of my listing - it would be the first thing anyone sees. It doesn't break any of the eBay rules and I can create the actual email address: GetThisForFree@KeeperBay.com or maybe: ItsAllFree@KeeperBay.com
Do you think my listing would be removed?

Works4Mom.com

Asked by Works4Mom.com at 10:18 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• yep... they will probably pull it pretty quickly.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 10:21 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I hate ebay! Who cares if you break their rules.
    Anonymous

• I list things with my web address in the description. I just started using ebay though and didn't know you couldn't do that. (I don't read 'fine print) I just listed it as "A www.TheHeartBaby.com item"
    Hmm I dunno maybe i should go check and see if its there still lol

So what is it you do??
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 10:24 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I give away free stuff online, like baby clothing, toys, formula, food, software - stuff. I also create templates - wordpress, zen cart.

I have been breaking eBay rules since my first ID (about 5 or 6 years ago) I've been banned, removed, blocked and warned. It's all fun!
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 10:57 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• If you'd like to know why I'm doing this, go to the eBay sellers forum right here on CM: http://www.cafemom.com/group/48/forums/read/8644752/How_fast_do_you_think_eBay_is_going_to_remove_my_listing

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 2:26 AM on Apr. 21, 2009