How fast do you think eBay is going to remove my listing?

Because I have my own domain I have my own email address, I've just never set it up. My website is so my email address needs to be something I was thinking:

This is my thinking. Tomorrow I can list whatever on eBay for $0.15 per item, I pay more than $0.15 per click when I use AdSense - so that's an advertising deal. However, eBay doesn't allow you to put your web address in your auctions unless it has something to do with the description.
I was thinking I could put "Please contact me at: Get This For Free @" at the very top of my listing - it would be the first thing anyone sees. It doesn't break any of the eBay rules and I can create the actual email address: or maybe:
Do you think my listing would be removed?

Asked by at 10:18 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• yep... they will probably pull it pretty quickly.

Answer by VeronicaLee at 10:21 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I hate ebay! Who cares if you break their rules.

• I list things with my web address in the description. I just started using ebay though and didn't know you couldn't do that. (I don't read 'fine print) I just listed it as "A item"
    Hmm I dunno maybe i should go check and see if its there still lol

So what is it you do??

Answer by theheartbaby at 10:24 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I give away free stuff online, like baby clothing, toys, formula, food, software - stuff. I also create templates - wordpress, zen cart.

I have been breaking eBay rules since my first ID (about 5 or 6 years ago) I've been banned, removed, blocked and warned. It's all fun!

Answer by at 10:57 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• If you'd like to know why I'm doing this, go to the eBay sellers forum right here on CM:

Answer by at 2:26 AM on Apr. 21, 2009