Does it matter what time of day you take your pre-natal vitamin?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Nope. I found it was better for me to take it right before bed & sleep off the nausea. Whatever works for you!
    Amy82

Answer by Amy82 at 10:22 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I don't think it matters as long as you take it.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 10:30 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Its best to follow the directions on the back of the package. Some vitamins or medications should be taken with a meal (for absorption issues) or not taken with a meal for the same reason. Other than that you can take it any time of the day that is best for you.
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 11:27 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I agree with pp #1. I have been taking it at night - it is so rough on my stomach.
    ~Amy...
    savimom628

Answer by savimom628 at 8:58 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I personally take mine in the morning. It's more for some women they need to take it at night because of morning sickness.
    As far as taking it the same time everyday, is to give yourself a routine so you don't forget. Otherwise as long as you take it everyday you're doing alright!
    Good Luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:54 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I take mine with dinner
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 7:57 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I take mine in the a.m with my other meds,but to each individule is different,some in a.m and some in p.m, try whatever is good for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Apr. 24, 2009