Biting

My ten month old little boy is cutting 6 teeth right now. 4 on top and 2 on bottom. He is biting like its nobodies business! He will bite anything he can get his mouth close to. He bites fingers, arms, faces, toes, legs, everything. How can i make him stop biting?!

softbalchic2004

Asked by softbalchic2004 at 10:22 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• when i was 'biting' i was given a special cup. it was a pink plastic cup and it was the only thing i was allowed to bite. i got to carry it with me. maybe try to find something you could keep later to show him 'this is what you did when you were 10 months old' something easy to clean and only for him to bite. my mom still has the cup even today! it wont make him stop biting but at least he wont be biting you or anything else! and im sure you have already thought of this but they have rail guards for the crib so he wont ruin the wood.

F43L34

Answer by F43L34 at 11:14 PM on Apr. 20, 2009