What can I drink instead?

I love Coke, but I need to drink diet. Any suggestions on a diet drink that tastes good???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Any diet soda is bad for you, if you still want the soda just cut back. I LOVE real, classic coke and will maybe have one once every couple months. There are also the Hansens natural soda's that don't have high fructose corn syrup, it's still sugar but healthier, if that makes sense. Truthfully it's worse for you to drink a diet soda every day than to have a real one every once in awhile.
    lovemybabygirl7

Answer by lovemybabygirl7 at 6:58 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• You should just skip the diet soda all together and just ween yourself off of coke... sounds silly I know. Alternate between juice and water through out the day when you would normally have a soda and then at the end of the day (or the next afternoon) reward yourself with a soda. A little indulgence doesn't hurt!
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 10:29 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Dr.Pepper
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 10:31 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• diet that is
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 10:32 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Diet anything is soooo bad for you. Just cut back on the coke, don't cut it out.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:27 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Coke Zero is pretty good when cold. Diet Dr. Pepper is pretty much the same taste as regular.
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 11:34 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I don't like diet drinks.. no matter how they try to mask it, I can always taste to artificial sweetener. I just stick with the water with lemon in it. Works wonders ....it's especially great for removing excess water weight and making you FEEL like you've accomplished something.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 5:47 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I like those flavored, carbonated waters or juice with a bit of Sprite added to it. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:50 AM on Apr. 21, 2009