Who are you now?

How would you describe yourself?

I'm a selfless person, who cares about everybody. I usually end up being a doormat.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• older and wiser
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 10:28 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• i like to stick up for my friends...u mess with them...ur messing with me...i care too much thats my prob
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 10:28 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I'm a pushover, and a momma's girl and the type of person you can talk sh*t about but if you talk about my child run bi*ch run
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 10:31 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I feel like a fat slob. I wish I could lose this extra 20lbs. I feel disgusting. I hate having a fat roll. I've never had a fat roll in my life.
    Anonymous

• i do anything that i can for anyone, i let ppl take advantage of that. im trust worthy and honest, i hardly speak my mind but the rare occasion that i do you better watch out cause you really f*cked up.
    jac1908

Answer by jac1908 at 10:37 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I'm as strong and independant as I was growing up. But I have my very supportive DH to stand beside me in case I fall and a beautiful baby boy who between him and DH they make every day great. Life is so much better when your truly happy with your family and those around you. I'm a lot happier now too, We have my parents, brother, DH, and I all in our DS life everyday and I feel so blessed to know DS is loved so much. But I agree with aubrees_mommie you mess with my kid and a whole new nasty side comes out of me.
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 10:37 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Kinda lazy. I spend a lot of time at the park. I stay home a lot more than I go anywhere. I'm mouthy. I defend my kid like a lion. I don't know...I guess I used to be a lot more active and always go go go. Now I stay a lot.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:26 PM on Apr. 20, 2009