Need some advice

I am about 8 weeks if i got pregnant when i think i did. I havent been able to find a dr. where i live to take my insurence. I was able to get prenat. vit. through the ER about 2 weeks ago when i had a cold. They didnt do a test or anything, i just told them that i had a Postive HPT and they said okay and gave me the pills. I have had morning sickness the past few days, and since Friday i have had really bad rib pain, and in between my boobs hurt REALLY bad. Other than the morning sickness im not having many signs of being pregnant, I mean the morning sickness is enough. Is the rib pain normal? Also if anyone else lives in the Columbus ohio area that knows a good dr that takes Caresource let me know! Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would not be concerned as much with the rib pain as i would the chest pain. that seems like a concern to me. as for preg symptoms aside from morning sickness and exhaustion at that point there really arent too many others
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:37 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• If you can't find a doctor who will take your insurance, homebirths are cheaper and you get more for your money :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:43 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• You can call your insurance company and ask for a list of drs. in your area.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 10:55 PM on Apr. 20, 2009