Who needs prayer for anything?

IF you need prayer please let me know i want to pray for you.. God bless you

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 10:35 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I do. My daughter is 12 and has come into that rebellion faze. It has been really hard for the both of us. Please pray for strength and Love and patience. I am hoping we are able to make it through this quickly. Thanks and GOD BLESS!!
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 8:07 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Would appreciate prayers for the families and friends of those touched by the Columbine H.S shooting. 10 years may have passed, but those folks still need prayers
    Anonymous

• absolutly!! columbine is in my prayers today
    Anonymous

• i hate to hog prayers, but i really need them. My husband is either cheating, doing drugs or both. it's 10:45 pm right now, he left quickly at 4pm telling me he was going to the store but he's still not home. This is a pretty regular thing, but usually he just doesn't come home from work till the wee hours. I have a 3 yr old son with this man, and he loves his daddy.... please pray for my son and for me to find the wisdom to make the right decisions and the strength to execute them. Thanks...
    prestonshope

Answer by prestonshope at 10:40 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Why don't you pray for peace for mankind? For all the little children out there suffering from starvation, abuse, neglect...
    Anonymous

• I will help pray for all who ask also! what a loving post!
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 10:55 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Joining in your prayers!! :)
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 10:58 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Peace for mankind,suffering,starvation,neglect.... these all will cease when we go to heaven. Right now they serve a purpose in God's plan. I still pray for these things. Especially for the Children. Bless their hearts.
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 11:00 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• So suffering is a part of God's plan, and not more worthy of a prayer than someone's husband finding a job? What if his job loss is a part of God's plan?
    Anonymous

• You could pray for my SIL's mother. She's very near the end of her life and the family could use some peace.

Thanks.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:32 AM on Apr. 21, 2009