help please! WHAT can help me stop feeling faint I'm 14 weeks prego!

I go to all my appt's the dr put me on iron pills cause she said it is really low but its not helping I feel faint every day I have spoke to my dr she just keeps changing the pills..anymore know anything that might help I eat like i should..

rissa1789

Asked by rissa1789 at 10:40 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ok heres what worked for me: eat something with iron in every meal and with every snack, drink LOTS of water, don't stand in the sun for too long, don't stand still for too long. if you do get faint, sit down asap you don't want to pass out. (i sat down in line at the bank once b/c i had to wait in the line outside in june for 20 mins before the line even got inside). tell your doctor that those pills aren't working, ask if it could be something other than your iron, blood sugar levels or something along those lines. when you get tired, stop what you are doing and rest, the more you push the more faint you are going to feel.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:45 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Eat more foods with iron. Drink plenty of water. Move around and don't stay in one place. be adamant with your doctor that its not working and you need something stronger or something else.
    tyree08

Answer by tyree08 at 10:41 PM on Nov. 7, 2012