CafeMom setting not showing up?

I recently switched computers from an Inspiron to a PowerBook. Ever since I've gotten this computer, the "Change Text" and "Add a Photo" options that used to be available when adding a post or group reply no longer show up. Is it my computer or CafeMom? How do I fix it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Where are you referring to? For text -do you mean in the Answers section, journal posts, etc? For Add A Photo do you mean in posts, on your page, in group albums? I'm asking cuz that will help you get a more appropriate answer.
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 12:00 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Hi,

Did you switch to the Safari browser when you switched to the Power Book? If so, the reason you're having these issues is because Safari doesn't support some of the features we use on CafeMom.

Our suggestion is for you to download the latest version of Firefox. It's free and CafeMom works great on it. You can download the latest version for the Mac by going to

http://www.mozilla.com/firefox

That should solve the problems you are experiencing on CafeMom.

\The CafeMom Admin Team

CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 10:05 AM on Apr. 21, 2009