How do you feel about porn? Do it/ will it upset you if you hubby/So watched/watches it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband and I started out watching it together. It was "hot" when we fooled around with it on in the background. I'll totally get turned on from watching porn. Over the years we've watched less of it. I think it has to do with having kids now. I don't mind if he watches it by himself. At the same time it kinda upsets me, I start to feel subconscious about myself, though I know better. I'd much rather watch it together.
    EmilyAnn82

Answer by EmilyAnn82 at 2:15 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• i get up set when he wants to watch it all the time or by him self but if he wants to watch it with me its fine just not all the time, more now then ever im worried about the way i look now more after i had my son and i dont like to feel like hes wishing he was with the porn star
    rero0701

Answer by rero0701 at 11:00 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• To my knowledge my DH doesn't watch porn. Even if he did I wouldn't care, UNLESS it was some sort of addiction! But if he just watched it here and there it honestly wouldn't bother me.
    Anonymous

• See I am one who will watch it with my husband. We enjoy watching it. I am not one to tell my husband what he can or cannot do. I am not his mother. When I am sick/when i was post pardum and did not feel like doing anything i had no problem with him watching porn and getting himself off when i didnt want to get him off. It is a natural thing for men to masturbate. Just like it is natural for a dog to wag his tail. Women should not believe that just because your husband is watching porn, that he is thinking about the women. you should trust your husbands more. i know that if he is satisfied with me and i am satisfying him then i know he is not going to run out and find the next best thing.
    Anonymous

• I don't mind at all if he watches it. I used to be really offended by it feeling like he was cheating on me in a way b/c of him looking at other women in a sexual way. Then I realized that it's a guy thing and with guys, it's all visual. They're not actually touching, fantasizing about, or having sex with these women...they're just looking at them. It's totally normal and for me to tell him he can't look would be unfair...especially when I look too. Now if he goes into sex chatrooms and talks to women in person to person or if he goes to strip clubs and personally interacts with women one on one, then that's crossing the line. But, to look at a porno or a nasty magazine, I feel it's human nature and fine with me.
    Anonymous

• I don't care I watch it too
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 11:09 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• He won't and if he did, It would be the end of our marriage. To me its cheating. Every women, every relationship, and every man is different. For me I couldn't take it. He knows it and if he's ever done it, he's hidden it very well. Cause I check. He knows I'm insecure. He knows how I feel and has always known.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:10 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• WOW How is it cheating?
    Anonymous

• lol no I watch it with him.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 11:27 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• ive def watched it with him...id rather him watch it then be out acting on any fantasies with another woman. he knows better. i dont see it to be cheating in any way. thats a physical action.
    ashtynsmom730

Answer by ashtynsmom730 at 11:43 PM on Apr. 20, 2009