Why did you and your ex hubby/boyfriend break up or divorce?

He cheated constantly; he is on his fifth marriage

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• he couldnt keep his stuff in his pants, he cant tell the truth to save his life and he left our son home alone at three months old.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 11:10 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I broke up with one Bf because I only really needed him for prom and once that was over, so were we, the next one I broke up with him cause he was banging a girl in a bowling ally parking lot, Next I dated my husband and we've been married 4 year. If he does anything at all I won't divorce him, I'll kill him.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:04 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• cause he couldn't keep the drugs out of his face
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 11:05 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Because I wasnt happy... I wasnt attracted to him, I felt I was married to his mother instead of him... he was immature, our life together was going nowhere. Best choice I ever made was to leave.
    sailfishmommy

Answer by sailfishmommy at 11:21 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Cause he couldn't handle the fact that I kissed an ex, yet I was supposed to forgive him for screwing some whore he met at a party.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 12:04 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• he couldnt keep his hands to himself...
    abusive....
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 12:06 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I'm not divorced but trying to figure out Why the hell I'm staying after what he has done. I'm tired of taking all his shit. To scared to divorce even though I know I can be happy again. I'm misrable and nobody seems to care.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Male mid-life crisis! He's married to wife #4 now . . .
    funmom99876

Answer by funmom99876 at 12:48 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• my x fiancee and i knew each other for 25 yrs we were high/ school sweethearts. we were engaged after high/ school. he went off to join the army he was stationed in germany. every 10 yrs he'd come back to the states and looked me up. he came back in 05 and he took me back to germany with for 4 months i had a great time being there with him he took me to see a lot of castles took many pics. met his daughters. we came bak to the states bought a house in az. was with him for 2 1/2 yrs. tll last summer when i was back east he was coming back from seeing his family. and was driving threw oregen. he's only known this woman a month and then marrys her. she old enough to his mother. he's 43 she's 75. lets face it he only married her for her $. cuz it wasn't for the looks..... LET ME TELL U.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 AM on Apr. 21, 2009