• In the Spotlight:

Ignorant Man, grabbed my breast

I recently went to my best friends house and her neighbor was there and he kept asking me my bra size. I told him to leave me alone and gave him my phone # to ask my husband. Before he left he grabbed my breast. I am afraid to tell my husband because he would literally hurt him. Now my husband and I plan to go there Friday and I know he will be there. What should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• How about if it happens again, YOU kick him square in the junk and render him fetal on the floor. That way, your husband won't have to do anything.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:12 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Well, if he put his hands on you and you didn't want him to that is assault. If you don't stand up for yourself then the law and everyone else will assume that you don't mind. I would have cold cocked him upside the head.
    Anonymous

• i would tell him he might find out one way or another and when he does he will wonder y u didnt tell him
    rero0701

Answer by rero0701 at 11:25 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I agree. I would tell your husband. Just tell him you don't want him to go to jail for attacking he guy.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 11:27 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Well, that's assault so you could call the police. But really tell your husband...You can't just skip letting him know and show up to this thing with that guy there.

I'm sure you can find a way to keep your husband from actually getting himself in trouble.
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 11:37 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Ummm if i were you i woulda smacked the crap outta him. i dont let ANYONE touch me like that if i think its inappropriate. i dont even let my fiance do that for no reason. thats not even close to tasteful. but since it already happened, i would honestly file a law suit against him. thats sexual assault. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 11:51 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I sure as heck would not have given him my number! That alone gives a mixed message. Just go and let hubby handle it

Answer by admckenzie at 12:06 AM on Apr. 21, 2009