how is it???

Okay I have seen the posts the last few days and its driving me nuts. How is it you can afford the internet but have no food in your house? I have seen it several times people asking for cheap dinner idea's or charities who can help them get food yet they post 500 questions online and when asked why the don't cancel the internet they delete their posts. If I had no food and my kids and husband and myself were hungry I would damn sure get rid of the extra bills until we can afford them. I would even get a job to help support the family until we are back on our feet. So how is it your starving to death yet have time for the internet?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• How about those who can't get food but have their hair and nails done, new cars, a nice house that they never turn the lights off in, and they go out to eat daily instead of saving money and eating in? Or those who sell their food stamps for cash only to buy drugs with it or to get the nails and hair and tan they want. Its one thing to really need the help and another to not help yourself save and live within your income bracket. You cant have 10,000 in bills a month and only make 1,000 a month.
    Anonymous

• Maybe they are posting from a friend's house, the library, school or whatever.. You should not judge..
    Anonymous

• I agree with the post above but you never no
    lisaann3

Answer by lisaann3 at 11:42 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• If you have time to get online you should have the time to look for a job or a food bank. I just have a hard time feeling bad for people who choose to do nothing and blame the economy. Priorities your money and get rid of the things you don't need like cell phones and cable and the internet. Jobs are not as scarce as we all like to think, we just think were to good for the jobs that are hiring.
    Anonymous

• How about all those that are struggling, maybe even on gov assistance, but continue to spend $40.00 or more every week on cigarettes and beer??? HMMMM...

Anonymous