Touchy Subject: 3some insight?

So my dh & I have had a 3some with my bestfriend many times. He recently decided he doesn't want to any more. But I & she on the other hand do. She is very vocal about the idea of doing it again while I'm not b/c I know he's not jumping for the oppertunity. We were all drinking taquila shooters the other night & they both became interested in th idea once again trying to get me in the mood. I was no where near as blitzed as them so I stopped drinking to avoid the situation. It didn't happen & the next day nothing was said.
The thing is that I know it will happen again & I want to give in but I'm worried he'll be angry with "me" in the morning for letting it happen instead of stopping it. But I'm wondering if I can just (& I know this is horrible to say) use the alcohol as an excuse. Am I being a terrible wife if he wants it at the ime but may not be happy about it in the morning and I let it happen anyway?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Cut out the alcohol. If you are all of like mind when sober, OK. But if any of you have to be drunk to do it, forget it, it will only lead to trouble. No of course you need not feel guilty.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 12:48 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• He can't have his cake and eat it to. Alcohol or not if he is done doing it then he is done. He is just as guilty as you are if it happens again and he can blame no one but himself. So he better learn to turn his leg backwards to kick his own ass.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 11:50 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• i agree, it is equally his fault as yours
    Anonymous

• ewwww! one man and one woman he is a jerk!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:53 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• he has to be responsible for himself and his actions. he can't hold you responsible for what he does, drunk or not drunk.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:05 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• True, but should I feel guilty at the fact that I want to continue this tryst & he doesn't?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Hello. First off, I'm not going to judge, but I will be truthful - the threesome shouldn't have happened from the jump. And when you allow someone else to come in between you and your husband and share that bond that only you and he have - then it will cause problems (I've been there). Get this person our of your relationship - plain and simple. And don't allow your husband to go back and forth on whether or not he wants to do it. Its not good for you, him, or your marriage.
    Rebirth08

Answer by Rebirth08 at 1:22 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• You guys need to sit down and re-evaluate the situation. Why doesn't he? Why do you? How can you make this work out to the effect that the both of you are happy?
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:11 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• How interesting. I guess
    themommy160

Answer by themommy160 at 11:36 AM on Apr. 21, 2009