If the father of your child wanted nothing to do with ur child.

Would you leave it at that and loose all contact with him? Seems like if hes angry at me he wants nothing to do with our child. Hes wishy washy. Ive tried to explain that our child is whats important not us. We arent together. But he take things out on our kid. Its sad and, hes never consistant about anything. Should I stop trying to understand and change my number? His wife is nice but tells me things and doesnt use tact. She will say he cares about his daughter but hates me. Then the next shes sayn he doesnt claim our kid only hers. Its just pissing me off.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in General Parenting

• Lose the loser! Why should you kiss his ass to do what is right? You are better off without him. Your child can live without the yo-yo routine from an asshole who can't make up his mind. He loves me, he loves me not...what the hell kind of thing is that to do to a little person? Sick!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:35 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Let him make contact. If you don't have anything legal written up then let him contact you and in the mean time get a custody order.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 11:52 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• As long as you keep doing what he wants you to do things will be the same.
    Anonymous

• Just get child support. You will do better without he and his wife causing drama. It's confusing to the child and unfair to you. Let the jerk go. When the child is older and wants to see dad then maybe they can bond then.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:54 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Well we went a year and didnt speak. I didnt bother him. SO seems like no matter what I do or dont. Im screwed anyway. I just feel bad for my daughter.
    Anonymous

• I do get Child support our baby is 5. Hes just childish... i told em he needs help.
    Anonymous

• He wife pretends to be my friend.... then when shes get all pissy her true colors show. We use to hate each other. He hates that we talk. I feel like shes just sabotoges things.
    Anonymous

• My kids dad isn't around. Not talking to him, he's not on the b/c, NOTHING. I hope he never shows his face again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• In the past we both have done things to each other. I feel like Ive grown up and hes still holding a grudge. Our kid is the issue... he cant grasp that. As long as Iam around he wants nothing to do with her. Yest I called him he was nice to me, today I text him and he said he has no intentions on seeing our kid and he wants to be left alone. So I just deal with it. he makes it all about him. Im sick of it though.. I have no patience left and now I wanna just pay him back. But, I will just pray about it. Nothing I can do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

men can be jerks! Sorry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Apr. 21, 2009