Did you ever feel like you couldnt wait any longer to have a baby?

How old were you? If you were trying to conceive only when the time was right, planned out and perfect. Did you ever feel like the perfect "time" would never come or that you werent living life to the fullest and were so ready to start? Anyone ever feel like they've worked so hard, made good choices and saved money but life keeps throwing challenges that make it not the "right" time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• There is never a perfect time to have a baby, either the economy will always be bad or you will not have so much money, if you wait for the perfect time it may never come... I hate when people say u need to own a house and have thousands of dollars set aside to have a baby, so you are saying if you dont own a house u cant have a child... well like i said there is no perfect time but the time you feel you want one...
    Anonymous

• when i got pregnant i was 17 and it wasn't the right time because i didnt enjoy my life as i wanted to, but i dont regret hAVING MY TWO BABIES RIGHT NOW IM 19 AND HAVE HAD TWO IN ONLY TWO YEARS
    Anonymous

• I can't wait but thats coz i got married in 07 so my DH and me want to have baby. I'm turning 30 and i don't want to wait another day longer!
    maimutsa

Answer by maimutsa at 11:58 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• i am 24 going to be 25 in may and i have a 9 month old and am 3 months with my second and it was the right time for me because i felt like my life was missing something... I in a way wish i waited to have my first only because i was having some medical problems at the time and it was very hard on me and the baby (he was only 2lbs at birth and) i nearly lost him twice which made me even sicker but til this day i dont regret it and thank God for taking car of my son.... but you just have to do what is right for you and what you think is the perfect time
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• im 20 and my dp is 21 nearly 22... and we are ttc... its the right time for us!!!! and OMG i dont want to wait... i want a baby in my arms right now lol... but im waiting (unwillingly) for my time... and i no it will come!!!
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 12:09 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I am 21 my So is 23 and we are ttc or 2ed baby (5th pregnancy) right now! There is NEVER a perfect time in my eyes! Things always seem to work them selfs out, so if you want it go for it! Best of luck!
    Assila

Answer by Assila at 3:17 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I'm 26 going on 27, I personally wanted to start a family when I got married at 24 to my DH. However, a couple things I learned. sometimes having a baby early in life isn't a good idea. There's alot of changes that happen all around to the relationship, to your body and to your finances. Their will never be the "right" time to have a baby, however theirs a better time. It' really depends on your relationship with your husband and if he will be their for you. Plus, It doesn't matter on what age. Early in life or later, it's completly up to you and your husband and if you feel you are ready to take that step. Yes, things do continue to get in the way, but dont let that prevent you from your dreams. Good Luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:48 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I was 19 when I had my twins and lot of people looked down on me because I had just graduated high school, and married and then I had the girls..... plus I was young and had not gone to college. Now my husband and I are looking for our own house, and I am going to college in the fall, it took 5 yrs to get here but I wouldn't trade anything for my girls and I am so very happy I had them when I did because now they have a great relationship with my grandfather, who might not be around much longer.... but atleast they have had the chance to know each other. plus I look at it this way, by the time my kids are adults I will still be young enough to have fun and atleast then I will have the money to do something lol
    twinmama84

Answer by twinmama84 at 2:18 PM on Apr. 21, 2009