Whats your favorite style purse?

Currently I have a Dooney and Burke, but I think I want to get a coach one... Whats your favorite style purse and by who?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I like Coach as long as it doesn't have the C's all over it. I think that looks soooo tacky.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I don't care what style or brand name of purse I have as long as it has money in it.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:05 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Lol Gigi.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 12:17 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I have been in Physical Therapy for a shoulder problem and they won't let me use a purse anymore so my designer purses all sit on a shelf while I have to distribute the weight with a backpack like I'm some teeny bopper! I drew the line at carrying a Hannah Montana backpack though! It was Barbie or nothing

Answer by admckenzie at 12:19 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• What is the $5.00 clearence walmart style? Thats what I'm rocking now.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:23 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I love my Dolce & Gabbana purse. Just the right size to hold a 4oz bottle for Ella, and a diaper for each of them so I dont have to bring the diaper bag into the grocery store with us. I am also a Dooney & Burke fan, our daughter got me into the Zebra style that they have. So of course we got matching ones.
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 12:30 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I love my Coach purses. The bigger the better for me so that I don't have to carry a diaper bag. They are so well constructed and the jiquard fabric is so easy to keep clean. They are my favorite that are in my price range. For me the bigger straps are important and I prefer two medium lenght staps over one long one. Also I know now to pick the ones with the leather bottom they staynd up to little ones a little bit better.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:14 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• you sadi style..not name brand. thats two different things. as far as me...i go for the "style" which is right now big and bellowy..lol! bright colored! as far as name brand...i dont care. just as i like the purse, it has to match my moods
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I'm a Coach fan too. I like one with lots of room and hopefully some dividers or pockets or a separate section for keys and cell and stuff.
    toomanypoodles

Answer by toomanypoodles at 2:45 AM on Apr. 23, 2009