What Q's are you tired of seeing?

I just clicked a post in one of my groups and it was about the Prez, racism, all that stuff. I literally checked the date of the thing lol, like hopefully this post is a few months old and somebody bumped it back up...no such luck, it's dated today :/ I'm also tired of seeing assistance, either complaining or bragging, and Christians vs everyone. (I'm Christian but c'mon, you ladies need to pick your battles lol!) I know, if you don't like any of this, don't read it, but honestly, that seems to be what CM is made of...and the age-old BF v FF, rearface vs fwdface, cloth v disposable, sahm v wm, single v married, vag v csection, vac v no vac......but at least those are actually related to parenting, kwim?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't come on very much because it's always the same old questions. I suppose new people come and don't know that the question has already been asked or others are just looking for new answers. But yeah I agree with you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• if u are tired of it then go to another site, people ask the questions because they want answers, maybe they are new here and thats why they asked it , not everyone hangs out on CM all day...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I'm really sick of people bashing on marijuana. I really wish people would educate themselves before they start making attacks.
    Rachel315

Answer by Rachel315 at 12:08 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Is it just me or is this more of a rant then a legitimate question?
    Anonymous

• holy crap anon, sorry if I'm bashing on all YOUR questions! And fyi, I'm not on CM all day, I'm on FB all day!!!! lol jk, but seriously the same questions are asked like a thirty times a day
    Anonymous

• im tired of uti questions:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• yeh Rachel315 got any...lmao... i agree with you, my father inlaw acually has a note from his doc saying he can smoke it... he has stage 4 cancer.. and everyone gives him shit about it
    Anonymous

• Jeez I don't even ask that many questions. Not that that's any of your business.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I am sorry to hear that

* Rachel315

I hope everything will be ok... I am sorry that you are so young and have to go through that, my father inlaw is only 36.... but i am sure you will pull through....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Yup... My kids and hubby keep me going.
    Rachel315

Answer by Rachel315 at 12:16 AM on Apr. 21, 2009