What is something God has helped you with that you thought you would always suffer from?

For me it was depression, and anxiety. I had lived with these problems for thirteen years. I've tried everything from medication to drugs and alcohol. Nothing worked. So I just dealt with it. Finally while complaining to my dad about having to get on medicine again for the depression. I realized that i never turned to God and asked for his help. So I did. I had enough faith to know that God will help me. I waited for him to answer my prayer in his own time. Three days later my life had changed. I no longer deal with any of it! If I get sad over anything it passes as fast as it comes. I don't get angry as easily either. I constantly feel joy, and happiness. God has helped me yet again! Praise the Lord!

mo2a27

Asked by mo2a27 at 12:36 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

Level 1 (-6 Credits)
  • He delivered me from homosexuality 8 years ago and I am ever so grateful. I'm praying that he delivers me from something else I struggle with so Christians keep me in prayer
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• God has never helped me. I have always relied on myself to get me through the tough times. It works well for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Praise God!!!
    I had my lip problem he healed helped me find burdock root! Dr's were stumped!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:39 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Christianity and infertility.

hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 12:40 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• You rely on God for your heart NOT STOPPING! so proudful!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:41 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• PCO and 4 kids no help needed but God's -creating life!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:43 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Depression and ferocious anger.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Amen!!
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 12:47 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Still trusting Him to help me with weight loss and depression!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Anonymous 9:39 pm... Actually you couldn't be able to breathe without Him. He gives US the air to breathe.

For me it is emotional healing , it is still a process but nevertheless powerful and amazing and a lil scary to go through but without Him.. I wouldn't have made it through the tough times!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:09 AM on Apr. 21, 2009