LOOKING FOR

A NEW VACUUM CLEANER , THE OLD ONE WAS BAG LESS AND BROKE AFTER ONLY HAVING IT 4 MONTHS (GUESS IT COULDN'T HANDLE THAT WHOLE BOTTLE OF POWDER THAT GOT POURED ON THE CARPET LOL) ANY SUGGESTIONS ?!

ELIZABETHSMO902

Asked by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 12:46 AM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Home & Garden

• i know theyre expensive but i absolutely LOVE my Dyson. I just have the plain reg yellow one. it works wonders. i have a 3 yr old and a 10 mom old, a dog, 2 cats, and a farmer for a hubby, and it has lasted wonderfully for the last 3 yrs!!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 1:26 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• go with the Eureka with a Hepa filter,buy fromsears with warranty for repairs!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:49 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I swear by Dirt Devil. They come with a 3 year manufacturer warranty and are made in the US!!!! They are bagless but have a HEPA filter. I absolutely love mine! It has on board attachments including a pet hair tool. I have 4 boys, a husband, and a dog and mine keeps up just fine!
    4kidsandadog

Answer by 4kidsandadog at 8:43 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Whatever you do, do NOT buy the Bissell Power Trak Cyclonic vacuum cleaner.
    It is bagless, which is not the problem. The problems is that within 5 minutes of using it we have to unscrew the whole hose suction from the side where the debris goes up and then down into the bagless container in order to unclog it. We do have a small dog and a cat, but none of our other vacuums have ever had this problem. Even after we completely clean it out and clean the filters, it still does not suck properly. I hate this vacuum with a passion and plan on buying a new one as soon as I can! It won't be a Bissell, though.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:15 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• WELL I HAVE THE EUREKA (WHICH IS BROKEN) AND LOOKING FOR SOMETHING UNDER 200 DOLLARS!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 7:17 PM on Apr. 21, 2009